Environmental Assessment Office


For questions relating to compliance for EA certified projects or if you have information about a suspected non-compliance with a condition of an environmental assessment certificate, please email eao.compliance@gov.bc.ca.

Other Questions, Comments or Concerns

Please use the Conservation Officer Service Form if your complaint is related to known or suspected violations of fisheries, wildlife, or environmental protection laws.

Please use the EAO Public Comment Form if you have comments during a public comment period for a proposed project undergoing provincial environmental assessment.